Exchequer Grange Offers NET Yields as High as 16%
The developer has taken this 1900s building and brought the Exchequer Grange property back to life, converting the offices to 14 self-contained modern and light apartments. Specifically built for serviced accommodation, they take full advantage of a centralised location in Bournemouth.
The properties are full furnished with modern fittings to accommodate the 3.5 million visitors Bournemouth attracts every year. Situated just a five-minute walk to the award-winning beach voted as the best beach in the UK for the past two years.
Exchequer Grange Brochure
Learn more about Exchequer Grange & Bournemouth, including floor plans, growth forecasts and more.
Download your FREE Brochure
- A popular domestic travel destination for UK holidaymakers
- Hosts 7 million visitors per annum, spending £213m per annum
- The lease allows for short term/holiday lets, very few buildings in Bournemouth allow for this
- A surge in bookings for such destinations has already been widely reported and well managed short term rentals are likely to see immediate bookings at good rates from Easter.
- Exchequer Grange will provide best in class short term rentals for those visiting Bournemouth
- The area has seen a strong incline in housing prices over the last 5 years – averaging capital growth of 22% (propertydata.co.uk)
- Bournemouth beach has won trip advisors ‘beach of the year’ for the last two years
- A £40 million regeneration of Bournemouth town centre is currently underway
Property Location Features
- 10 minute walk to the beach
- Train station is 1 mile away, offering a direct service to London Waterloo – 1 hour 42 by train (fastest)
- Extremely close to the major hotels in Bournemouth (Holiday Inn, The Orchid, Queens Hotel etc)
- There is room for parking (8 spaces roughly) – all apartments have access to this and will be managed by the management company – on a first come first served basis.